| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fianarantsoa in March is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry. Some 137.6mm (5.4in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Fianarantsoa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Fianarantsoa, Madagascar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Fianarantsoa:
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 913.5 kms (567.7 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) NNE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 761.2 kms (473 miles) N
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 802.3 kms (498.6 miles) NNE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) NNE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) N
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) ENE
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 874.7 kms (543.6 miles) E
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) ENE