| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fianarantsoa in February is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is quite sopping. A sizable 220.8mm (8.7in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Fianarantsoa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fianarantsoa, Madagascar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fianarantsoa:
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 913.5 kms (567.7 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) NNE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 761.2 kms (473 miles) N
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 802.3 kms (498.6 miles) NNE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) NNE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) N
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) ENE
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 874.7 kms (543.6 miles) E
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) ENE