| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fianarantsoa in April is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 46.4mm (1.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Fianarantsoa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Fianarantsoa, Madagascar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Fianarantsoa:
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 913.5 kms (567.7 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) NNE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 761.2 kms (473 miles) N
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 802.3 kms (498.6 miles) NNE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) NNE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) N
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) ENE
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 874.7 kms (543.6 miles) E
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) ENE